Friday, September 2, 2011

simply dot [what has conked out within?]

dot

dot the same dot step into a hall of t(r)ick-tack dot tuck-torments dot in sane opps from dot  any any any where and dot dot – what’s the name? this dot making you be dot decked out with dot your own dot mishap dot misanthropy dot misplace and finally dot you dot again dawn upon dot such-like counterfeited pictures at dot despair dot no resolution-deceit dot and dot you – wow! how dot you so much, dot? sound you! no then dot? dot go – why not? ha you and dot me after all dot ha my tricks dot your distorted dot image – ours dot ha your dot red herring and my dot dot dot no dot from dot you? dot along a dot fictionist? to pretend that one – dot picks up dot stuff-dot-long stem dot-roses while you or dot they? you dot after dot stones in the middle of the dot way dot and a scent – grisly environment – dot dot dot all those kennels of limit to a dot behind me dot and you ahead and dot? you and me – sorry? how to cope with dot our dot crudeness-dot? my imagination dot it can’t dot but pours out flowers – dot? blooms of nausea dot of exasperation and where’s? the bagman? the drummer? dot you dot dot I dot – why we dot? have to put up with this nonsense?



dot the same dot
step into a hall of t(r)ick-
tack dot tuck-
torments dot in
sane opps from dot
any any any
where and dot dot
what’s the name?

this dot
making you be dot decked out with dot
your own dot
mishap dot
misanthropy dot
misplace
and finally dot
you dot again
dawn upon dot such-like
counterfeited pictures at dot
despair dot
no resolution-
deceit dot
and dot you – wow!
how dot you so much, dot?
sound you! no then dot?
dot go – why not?

ha you and dot me after all dot
ha my tricks dot your
distorted dot image – ours
dot
ha your dot red herring
and my dot dot dot

no dot
from dot you?
dot along a dot fictionist?
to pretend that one – dot
picks up dot stuff-dot-
long stem dot-roses
while you or dot they?

you dot after dot stones
in the middle of
the dot way dot
and a scent –
grisly environment – dot dot dot
all those kennels of limit to a dot
behind me dot and you ahead and dot?
you and me – sorry?
how to cope with dot
our dot crudeness-
dot?

my imagination dot it can’t dot
but pours out flowers – dot?
blooms of nausea dot of
exasperation and where’s?
the bagman? the drummer?
dot you dot
dot I dot – why we dot?
have to put up with this nonsense?



Image credits: Jackson’s Pollock “Number One” [or How Can We Be Abandoned and Accurate at the Same Time?], 1948.




No comments: